Commercial Garage Door Repair Elizabethtown KY
Are you looking for an expert, swift and reliable commercial garage door repair services in Elizabethtown? You’ve come to the right site. No matter what goes wrong with a garage door at your business, we’ll diagnose the issue and fix the problem right away.
If you’re having problems with your overhead door, give us a call today at 270-765-2291.
Your Overhead Door Experts in Etown
We’re helping business owners and industrialists in protecting their equipment, garages, and warehouses through our valued commercial garage door repair services. We understand how important your overhead doors are and it is quite reasonable that you don’t give much thought about it because of many pressing concerns and its infrequency to malfunction.
But because of its wearing usage multiple times a day, a problem is bound to happen at some point. Although commercial garage doors are designed to take care of such high usages without frequent commercial garage door repairs, you can experience a costly time loss when it does occur.
When it comes to your business, instead of relying on cheap companies with sub-standard services; you should give your garage door the repair it deserves. You can’t afford to lose your business for a day or two – merely because of your garage door. That’s where we come in. We’ll send one of our expert technicians to your business (typically the same day you call) to fix your door.
Here’s how we do it and what you’d like to know:
Commercial Door Damage
There is a multitude of reasons for the garage door to stop working properly. In your business or maybe a factory, this is the largest moving object you have, and chances are, it is the most used component of your business. There are a lot of moving parts and gears that require proper upkeep and maintenance that are often overlooked by business owners. It requires proper adjustments and lubrication after a number of cycles during operation.
A commercial garage door has an average life of 15-20 years, but it depends on the type of door that you have. So, if your door is several years old, you’ve probably already experienced needing a repair to it. If not, you may soon.
If you’re worried about your damaged commercial garage door; then give us a call and one of our technicians can come and diagnose the issue and let you know proper maintenance techniques.
Repair vs. Replacement
A faulty garage door would not only affect your production on the job site but can also be a huge safety hazard.
If you find one or more of the faults and problems below in your garage door then call Absolute Overhead Door immediately. Ignoring a small problem when first noticed can become a very expensive repair or replacement down the road.
- If your door has started to make some loud noises while opening or shutting apart from general sounds, then it may have a problem. If your door is starting to shake more than normal or if it has slowed down, you may need a commercial garage door repair.
- Broken springs are another very common reason of a faulty garage door. The springs, which are responsible for the actual lifting of the door, wear over time. Sometimes, the installed spring doesn’t go with the weight and size of your door. That’s why we recommend calling a professional to change your broken spring. We offer the highest quality springs for your commercial garage door.
- Have a look at the cable or wire rope because it may start for fray over time. If you detect any signs of wear or breaking, call an expert immediately before any other component of your door is damaged more.
- Garage door openers usually require very little maintenance but because they are typically ignored, your opener may be the cause of the malfunction. We can replace your commercial operator very quickly and professionally.
- Over time with continuous use, the garage door may slow down over time. This is very annoying if your company deals with a strict schedule. If this is happening to your door, give us a call. One of our technicians can identify the issue and get your door operating faster.
- If the door has cracks, chips, and dents or some major flaws, then you may need to replace some parts or maybe your entire door. Damaged garage doors are risky to operate and can cause other components of your door to wear faster.